Brandon is the founder and CEO of HatchWorks, a technology services firm that provides integrated US and nearshore (LATAM) Agile teams in your time zone to build transformative software and data solutions.
Before founding HatchWorks, Brandon amassed over 20 years of executive leadership and digital product development experience, most notably as Head of Product at AT&T, where his teams launched more than 100 products. He is passionate about creating other great leaders.
- He doesn’t refer to himself as the Chief Executive Office, but instead as the ‘Chief Enabling Officer’
- Brandon began his company with the goal of having the best place to work
- He considers that his employees are his customers
- HatchWorks takes a portion of their profits and reinvests it into their community and people
- They focus heavily on helping tech students in countries like Colombia, Costa Rica, etc.
- There is a skill shortage in the US tech industry