The secret to good UX design goes beyond slick applications and impressive functionality. While those things are definitely important, HatchWorks’ Director of Product Design, Andy Silvestri, likes to think of UX design as user enablement.
In other words, UX design should enable users to be successful using your product so they get the maximum value out of it.
Andy joins episode two of the Built Right podcast to share his perspective on UX design and how to get it right. He explores how to tap into the UX mindset, understand your customer and their needs, conduct user research, and much more.
- The true goal of UX design
- Why you need to balance the needs of stakeholders and users
- How to tap into the UX mindset
- Why you need to understand your customer well
- Why personas can be useful for targeting
- How user research can help you get product validation
- How to get started with UX
- Redesigning existing products and improving UX
- HatchWorks: https://hatchworks.com/