At what point in the product development journey do you go public?
For many, the answer is simple – when it’s finished. But not everyone likes to take that approach. Joining this episode of the Built Right podcast is Rui Nunes, Founder of Social Digest, and he doesn’t like to do things the traditional way.
Instead, he decided to take a different approach to building a product – doing it in public for all to see.
In this episode, we find out what it means to build in public, why Rui chose this approach, the challenges, and how to get it right.
- Why humility is necessary when building in public
- What building in public really means
- Balancing risk with progress
- Why smaller companies find it easier to build in public
- How building in public helps you “build right”
- The challenges of building in public
- One thing Rui would change if he were to start over
- The top benefits of building a product in plain view
- Social Digest: https://www.linkedin.com/company/socialdigest/
- Connect with Rui on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iamruinunes/
- HatchWorks: https://hatchworks.com
- The Built Right podcast: https://hatchworks.com/built-right-a-podcast-about-building-the-right-digital-product/