Welcome to episode one of the Built Right podcast – a podcast series that explores how to build the right digital products the right way.
To kick off our first episode, we invited none other than HatchWorks CEO and founder Brandon Powell to set the scene. Brandon and host Matt Paige break down the different components that make a great product strategy and team – plus what not to do when building digital products.
In this episode, you’ll hear about the different product experts you’ll want on your team, the importance of building a flexible infrastructure for your product, and how to scale your product effectively.
- HatchWorks: https://hatchworks.com
- The Built Right podcast: https://hatchworks.com/built-right-a-podcast-about-building-the-right-digital-product/
- Connect with Brandon on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonchristopherpowell/
- The three components of the built right mindset
- Why market research is essential
- The importance of flexible infrastructure
- The three product experts you need on your team
- How to maintain a digital product the right way
- How to scale effectively
- AI and automation in digital products