Could generative AI help recruiters fill the gaps in the talent market?
The developer community is facing a shortage of skilled workers, and the needs of the tech industry are growing. To stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive, companies must hire the best of the best. But with a shortage of talent, recruiters face a tough challenge.
To share some perspectives on recruitment difficulties, Trent Cotton, our VP of Talent & Culture, joins this episode of the Built Right podcast. Trent explains why we’re facing such a talent shortage, what that means for businesses, and why broken HR processes are holding many companies back.
Trent explores the growing usage of generative AI in the HR space and how that could help to patch up some of the gaps in the talent market.
- How the talent shortage directly impacts revenue
- The training challenges of evolving technology
- Why the talent shortage is down to multiple factors
- The four dysfunctions of recruiting
- Four principles of Sprint Recruiting
- How AI could streamline recruiting
- How AI will impact the skills gap
- The Horowitz perspective on AI
- Why we need to introduce children to tech earlier
- Why employers need to be flexible about work preferences
- The most exciting things to come in AI
- Connect with Trent on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentcotton
- FutHRist: https://futhrist.com/
- Sprint Recruiting: https://sprintrecruiting.com/
- Why AI Will Save the World: https://a16z.com/2023/06/06/ai-will-save-the-world/