AI has been around for a while, simmering in the background on our devices and in wider society. But generative AI has become a hot topic of conversation following ChatGPT’s launch.
Naturally, you may be asking, how can I use generative AI in my business?
But a word of caution. We believe if you want to build something the right way, every decision and every tool you use needs to be carefully considered.
In our first Built Right live webinar, we welcomed Jason Schlachter, Founder of AI Empowerment Group and Host of the We Wonder podcast, to share his methods for identifying and assessing generative AI use cases.
- Generative AI summed up
- How AI and bias go hand in hand
- How to find the use cases for AI
- Questions to help you decide on AI
- How to prioritize and weigh up use cases
- The importance of fluency vs. accuracy in AI
- Defensible vs. non-defensible uses of AI
- How to think about AI ethics
- Why AI will replace tasks not jobs
- Connect with Jason on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-schlachter/
- Jason’s podcast, We Wonder: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/we-wonder-podcast/id1480737304