Have you ever wanted to tune out the noise in your email inbox?
Most of us would love to take a break from email from time to time, but it’s easier said than done. This was a dilemma that Andy Mowat had, which led him to start Gated, a unique solution to cut through the noise to find the conversations that truly matter.
Tune in to the latest episode of Built Right, where Andy and host Matt Paige discuss user-focused strategies and rethinking communication in the digital age. Uncover valuable insights on solving problems, iterating quickly, and maintaining a user-centric approach to product development.
Subscribe to Built Right for more engaging conversations that will help you build the right products the right way!
- How Andy defines strategy
- How Gated began from a common frustration
- Gated’s mission to change the world of communication
- How to get people to adopt real change
- Building products that people love
- The importance of engaging customers
- How to decide whether to pivot or tweak your product
- Why companies are afraid to make the hard decisions
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amowat/
- Gated: https://www.gated.com/
- Customer Advocacy Playbook: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/customer-advocacy-playbook-andy-mowat/