Generative AI has taken the world by storm. In a short space of time, it has changed the way many people do their work. For UX and UI designers, it has the potential to change the entire design process – but how?
In this episode of Built Right, host Matt Paige sits down with HatchWorks’ Andy Silvestri, Director of Product Design, to break down the five main ways generative AI will change the way we think about UX and UI design.
Excited about the possibilities of Generative AI in UX/UI design? Make sure to subscribe to the Built Right podcast for more insights and discussions like these. Share your thoughts and experiences with us. Let’s create, innovate, and elevate the world of design together!
- How AI could lead to a shift from imperative to declarative design
- Getting to proof of concept quicker
- Why you should exercise caution when using generative AI
- What is a design system?
- The impact on creation and design systems
- How generative AI could keep users engaged
- Why you need to think about what users want above all